Welcome to ÄLVSTALODGES
At approximately 500m from the main axis that connects the south with the north of Sweden, in Jättendal, you will find the B&B Älvstalodges, formerly Älvstagården.
Ideally located to discover Hälsingland or for a moment of rest during your trip through Sweden. We are delighted to welcome you to our little piece of heaven.
Heidi & Christophe
STAYING WITH US
A comfortable cocoon for 4 people. You will find in our cabins a bedroom with a double bed and a second bedroom with a bunk bed, a shower room with toilet. Our cabins of 34 m2 are equipped with a kitchenette. Two cabins don’t have a kitchenette but a lounge area, convertible to accommodate two more persons. Cabin “Ferdinand” facing the lake of 47 m2 is equipped with a kitchenette, sauna and a lounge area convertible into a double bed.
NEW summer 2022
We are happy to welcome you to our domain with your camper. Spots with electricity are created where you can install your “home on wheels” with a view on the lake of Jättendal
BREAKFAST AND CAFÉ
Our breakfast buffet
Every morning you will find in the lodge, a generous breakfast buffet. You can take place in a refreshed breakfast room or sit in the sun on the new terrace with a view of Lake Jättendal.
Friday 15 July
Dance event with Blender
Wednesday 27 July
Dance event with Sannex
Friday 5 August
Dance event with Allstars
Friday 2 September
Dance event with Jannez
You can take beautiful walks in the forests that surround us.
By foot… by bike… or rather go on a getaway with a canoe or a paddle on the many lakes in the area.
Fishing and horseback riding and golf are also part of the activities to do in the surroundings. In the winter we have a cross-country ski trail that starts from the village of Jättendal and ski slopes in Hassela at 38km.
- Mellanfjärden, a picturesque little fishing village on the shores of the Gulf of Bothnia and its craft shop with an art gallery and the restaurant Sjömärket.
- Or go and have a nice meal at restaurant Måsen in Stocka with his magnificent view on the sea and to digest, why not take a walking tour on the Rönnskär peninsula.
- Gränfors bru k, a forge where they make axes by hand with a summer museum, café-restaurant and craft courses.
- For our little ones from 2 to 9 years old there is the enchanted forest of Trolska skogen 6,8km from Älvstalodges.
- An 18-hole golf course is 15km away in Sörfjärden.
- Discover the Hornslandet nature reserve and the Hölick lighthouse near Hudiksvall.
- The seaside town of Hudiksvall is 35km to the south and the city of Sundsvall 50km up north.
- In Birsta city, nearby Sundsvall is the largest shopping center in Norrland, Shopping fans will there find what to do.
Are you are planning and organizing a wedding, concert, conference, exhibition, etc?
Our 400m2 lodge is equipped with a stage with a new sound system and new lighting. We have got tables and chairs for over 220 people. An industrial kitchen is at your disposal as well as everything you need to organise an unforgettable party or event.
New life new challenge!
We welcome you to our little piece of heaven: ÄLVSTALODGES
After several years in the heating-plumbing business, we decided to change our lives and leave Switzerland for Sweden with a new challenge: Running a bed and breakfast.
You will find Älvstalodges near the coast in northern Hälsingland, in the middle of Sweden.
38 km from Hudiksvall
52 km from Sundsvall
Contact us by phone, email or filling out this form and
we’ll contact you as soon as possible.